An Activity of the Embracing Change Project
Welcome to the national NDIS and Psychosocial Disability Quality and Safety Forum (The National Forum).
The National Forum is a hybrid event broadcast live from the Aerial Function Centre at the University of Technology, Sydney with participants joining online and in-person. This Forum was designed to showcase a national perspective on NDIS psychosocial disability Quality and Safeguarding issues at the intersection of Mental Health and Disability.
This event is part of the Embracing Change Project, from the Mental Health Coordinating Council with grant funding from the Australian Government. Tickets for the in-person event are limited due to COVID-19 Safety requirements.
This Forum is a hybrid event, held online and in person at the Aerial Function Center, University of Technology, Sydney.
Discover More About
- Service quality for NDIS participants with psychosocial disability
- Future directions for NDIS psychosocial disability sector quality and safety
- Perspectives on Quality Management Systems for NDIS psychosocial disability service providers
- Inclusive governance and how it is implemented by NDIS psychosocial disability service providers
- A Human Rights approach to Restrictive Practices in a psychosocial disability context
- Global implementation of a Quality Rights frameworks in the psychosocial disability context
To find out more about the NDIS and Psychosocial Disability Quality and Safety Forum, head to our webpage.